Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2023 has been released from 16th September 2023. Candidates appearing for the exam must download the same, from the official website. The steps to download, important links, and other details of the Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card have been presented in this article for your reference.
The Patna High Court Stenographer Exam is scheduled for 30 September 2023.
Candidates can visit the linked page on Patna High Court Stenographer Notification 2023 to understand the eligibility requirements, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2023 download details
|Patna High Court
|Name of the Post
|Total number of vacancy
|Mode of Application
|Last date of fee payment
|Download Admit Card
Steps to download the Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2023
Here are a few steps to follow for the Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card download:
- Open the Patna High Court official website in a web browser.
- A login portal appears and enters the login details such as user ID and Password.
- The Patna High Court Stenographer Admit card download page appears.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
To learn more about SBI PO Recruitment, check the linked article.
Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card Components
As a Patna High Court Stenographer applicant, you need to ensure that all the details are correct. In case of any discrepancy, you need to contact the concerned authorities for rectification to avoid a last-minute rush. Below are the details mentioned on the Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration No./Roll No.
- Exam Date, Time & Exam Centre Address
- List of documents required to be carried on the examination day
- List of Rules and regulations about the Patna High Court Stenographer exam and Admit card
- Passport size photo
- Candidate’s thumb impression and signature on the specified space on the Admit card
- Invigilator’s signature on the specified space on the Admit card
Do’s & Don’ts in the Examination Hall
DO’s: Your Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2023 should contain your recent passport-size photo for identification purposes. Ensure that you carry a Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.) along with you to the examination hall. For Reserved category applicants, it is advisable to carry a Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim if asked for.
DON’Ts: Candidates are not permitted to carry food items, notebooks, digital devices like cellular phones, pagers, calculators, etc. or any printed material apart from the Patna High Court Stenographer exam Admit Card and ID Card inside the examination hall.
Key Instructions Regarding Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry their respective Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2023 and Photo ID proof without fail to the examination hall.
- The name of the candidate and date of birth should be an exact match with the name and DOB updated on his/her ID card.
- Candidates should ensure that they reach the examination venue at least 30-45 minutes before the exam commencement to avoid last-minute crumble.
- Candidates should reach the exam center with no stress and keep themselves calm. They should make sure that they carry all required documents along to avoid any kind of confusion.
- Carry a ballpoint pen to the exam hall, if required.
The number of candidates applying for the post of Constable in Patna High Court Stenographer has been increasing over the past few years and therefore the competition has also increased. This year the Patna High Court released 51 vacancies for the post of Stenographers.
Frequently Asked Questions on Patna High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2023
Q 1. Is a calculator allowed to be carried to the exam center?
Q 2. Which identity proof can be carried along with the Patna High Court Stenographer admit card?
Ans. Candidates can carry along one of the below-mentioned identity proofs to the exam center along with the Patna High Court Stenographer call letter:
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank Passbook
Candidates must choose from the above-mentioned list of identity proof.